Using MLM

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Using MLM
From: "Rauwers, Laurens" <rauwers@HITT.NL>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 16:19:21 +0200
Hello,
we are considering to use the Mid Level Manager.
Before deciding to do so I have some questions.
Description the configuration:

There are five sites, every site has its own network of about 25 Unix
machines.
A site is connected to its neigbour site via a 19.2Kb TCP/IP connection.
There is a NetView management station on every site, which have to depict
the actual situation on all five sites,
and show the events from the other site(s) on request.

Q's:
1. Is it possible that NetView is running on the management station of a
site, together with the MLM which has to inform  the other four NetView
management stations?
2. MLM can sent its information to more than one management station, but can
this info be filtered per management station?

Every answer, which clarifies is welcome.
Thank you.

Laurens Rauwers
e-mail: rauwers@hitt.nl