AW: NV client or MLM

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: NV client or MLM
From: Dieter Zavelberg <dieter.zavelberg@DATEV.DE>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 17:27:33 +0200
Leslie,

it seems like we have a similar "problem".
Starting netmon in our 16000 objects environment needs up to 45 minutes.
netmon's trace file is empty for this startup phase.

We've done all these settings (cache, parameters to "unlimited" like described
in V5.1 readme, reduce tracing and logging, ...).
We've already collected CPU utilization of relevant prozesses - with no results.

Is it possible to send me the monitor your are talking Dror about?
The environment is AIX 4.2.1-ML3, NV 5.1 on a model 590H.

Thanks in advance

Dieter Zavelberg