AW: NV client or MLM

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: NV client or MLM
From: Kammerstetter Bernhard <bernhard.kammerstetter@SOFTLAB.CO.AT>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 13:37:15 +0200
Hello Dror,

we tried also to move load from the NetView server on AIX to a NetView
client running on Solaris. This was a good decision considering the
performace of the server. Unfortunately there's no NetView-webserver running
on the client, so you can not access a nv client via web browser (answer for
question 3).

rgds,

B. Kammerstetter