Re: using IP ranges in seedfile

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: using IP ranges in seedfile
From: Adrian Spring <adrian.spring@ITPRO-AG.CH>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 16:03:17 +0200
James,
sorry, this stupid question, but do you mean I just have to add such an address
in the seedfile? If so, I have to tell you that I already did, but netview just
got a single address yet (in 72 hours). Because of the arp cache thing, NV
discovered all routerinterfaces connecting to these ranges, so I think there
should be enough of arp informations aviable there. I also searched in all
aviable documentations, and it seems that I did everything the way it's written
there.
Should I add the router interfaces for each range seperately?

Adrian Spring
IT-Pro AG
Network Management Center Novartis

James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM> on 18.10.99 15:27:03