Re: AW: IP Status Question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: AW: IP Status Question
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 08:10:21 -0400
You are welcome to try but that is not what nvdbimport was designed for.   If
you get it to work, post that here.  As far as I know you'll be the first.    I
would guess that even if you did that you would have to re-open the maps and let
them synchronize to get the symbols to change.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

howard <howard@howard-allison.com> on 10/28/99 07:55:04 AM

Please respond to "howard@howard-allison.com" <howard@howard-allison.com>