Re: Adding Fore Systems ATM Devices To Map

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Adding Fore Systems ATM Devices To Map
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:09:36 -0500
Start by looking in the NetView Installation and Configuration Guide, Chapter 8,
"Mapping Symbols to Nodes" to learn about how to add entries to oid-to-type and
oid-to-sym.   I'm sure you'll have more questions after that, but it will make
the answers easier to understand.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Clay David (rti1dwc)" <rti1dwc@ISMD.UPS.COM> on 11/18/99 02:05:25 PM