Re: Help.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Help.
From: Karin Binder <karin.binder@nwa.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:11:38 -0600
Michael, Steve, Dean, et al -

Glad to hear the procedures helped!  You will get to use them again when you
upgrade to Maint Rel 2 -  the package problems still exist there and the
same corrections must be made.  I've already filed bug reports on the 1400
and 8540 packages.  You may want to file a bug report on additional packages
you'd like to see fixed.

Karin