Re: haview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: haview
From: Michele Curzi <michele_curzi@IT.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 18:09:09 +0100
Hello Leslie,
Sorry for my english i didn't explain myself well.
My netview server isn't in hacmp, but others in the environment are.

I have to discover almost 30 servers in hacmp mode and show them with the hacmp
icons. In order to do so, netview uses a
process named haview and that process uses 95% of cpu, almost constantly.

I called AIX support and I'm waiting their answer but, in the meantime,  if
you've heard of the same problem and could help me, I would be very grateful as
the netview server is almost stuck at the moment.
thanks in advance

Michele Curzi
IBM Global Services - PSS

 tel +39-800318451