Re: Netview on a large screen display

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview on a large screen display
From: Ken Karasek <KGKARASE@HEWITT.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 16:18:37 -0600
We have NetView/6000, among other displays,  that are presented on a series
of screens in our command center. Be careful, we learned at a healthy
expense that the screen will burn-in just as a PC monitor.  We purchased a
product that rotates main displays between two 60" monitors and the 72"
monitor. This has increased the life of the display screens.

However, make sure you research how long the life is on the screen "guns".
These are quite expense to replace. Depending on the size, it can run up to
approx. 5K for each replacement. Maybe look into extended warranties.