Re: Netview on a large screen display

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview on a large screen display
From: "McCarter, Bill" <mccarter_we@NNS.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 07:42:55 -0500
We have 4 large screens in our Competency Center ( 80 inches I believe). We
use
over head projectors and keep the projects going 24 x 7 with out problems.
We project Netview, Tivoli TEC console, A piece of Tivoli Service Desk
(dashboard I think they call it) that shows incoming calls and categorizes
them, and 1 screen to rotate what ever the C. Center wants. Does all of this
help the level 2 personnel in the C Center fix and respond to problems, not
exactly. No matter how many screens we put on the wall, only training will
solve this problem. The main result of all these screens has been me
spending 2 to 4 hours a week doing Demo's of Netview and Tivoli
for various customers. Management love's the new C. Center and if it brings
us business,
I'm all for it. Just my 2 cents.......