Re: removing Netview installation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: removing Netview installation
From: Dean Grant <dgrant@AHOLDUSA.COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:01:00 -0500
Murilo,

I offer this on an 'as is' basis. If you have any problems with the
deinstallation I would contact the support center for assistance. It would be a
good idea to contact support anyway.

1: Remove NetView from the system

a) .  /etc/Tivoli/setup_env.sh

b) /usr/lpp/nv6000/remove_product/nv6000.base.obj.deinstal

c) /usr/lpp/nv6000/remove_product/nv6000.features.obj.deinstal

2: Remove installation flags

a) rm -f $BINDIR/.installed/NVS*

b) rm -f $DBDIR/.installed/NVS*

c) cd $BINDIR/../../msg_cat/.installed