removing Netview installation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: removing Netview installation
From: Murilo Silva Monteiro <murilo@DCC.UFMG.BR>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 17:14:52 -0200
Hello,

I have a IBM RS6000 running AIX (machine 1) where I installed Tivoli TMR
Server, Netview Server and Nways Manager for AIX.

It was all running perfectly when I made a mistake. I was going to install
a Netview Client on another RS6000 (machine 2) when, instead, I installed
the Netview Client on the same machine that was running Tivoli and Netview
Server.

When I tried to uninstall the Netview Client from machine 1, the Netview
Server installation was damaged. Now I can't unistall the Netview Server,
or even reinstall it.

Does anybody have any sugestion before I reinstall everything: Tivoli,
Netview, Nways ...

Regards,
--Murilo
  POP-MG/RNP Brazil