Re: NetView database

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView database
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 14:03:56 -0500
Your options are precisely those listed in the NetView Databases Guide, which
you will have to follow very carefully in order to get this to work.  And for
the UNIX product, you must install Tivoli RIM.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Evankovich, Debra A" <devanko@MTPOWER.COM> on 01/25/2000 10:25:16 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>