Re: Changing size of the bitmaps

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Changing size of the bitmaps
From: "Joel A. Gerber" <joel.gerber@USAA.COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 13:06:34 -0600
I just sent a post a few minutes ago, so to avoid too much redundancy, read
that one.

But, to make sure you know that this can be done with NetView:
Make sure that Automatic Layout is turned off for the submaps you want to
customize with floor plan backgrounds.
Position the icons on the floor plan where you want them, and they will stay
there (unless moved or the layout is changed back to Auto, or someone runs
Redo Layout).
You don't need to worry about the window size; it works no matter the size.

Joel Gerber - I/T Networking Professional - USAA Information Technology Co.
- San Antonio, TX
* (210)456-4231         * mailto:Joel.Gerber@USAA.com   "
http://www.usaa.com