Re: snmpdx agent on Solaris

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: snmpdx agent on Solaris
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@SKILLS-1ST.CO.UK>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 08:21:48 +0000
Elizabeth,
What happens to the NetView install if you swap to the UCD agent (which seems
to be the front runner)????  NetView
pre-reqs SEA and presumably only 1 SNMP agent will be able to grab SNMP port

Many thanks for your update - at least it's not me doing something daft with
the SEA agents.

Kind regards,
Jane

--
Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant & Instructor
Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
Copyright (c) 2000 Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>.  All rights
reserved.