Re: snmpdx agent on Solaris

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: snmpdx agent on Solaris
From: Mark van Kerkwyk <kerkwyk@COMTECH.COM.AU>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 23:09:59 +1000
Hi James,
     I too could not get any information out of SUN, the support guys were
trying to be really helpful but they just couldn't find any info on it. I
finally worked out my problems in 5 mins of creative thinking.

I may have missed part of this thread, too much mail coming in :-(

Jane, send me your config (all /etc/snmp/conf to start with) and the exact
details of your problem and I'll see if I can see anything.

Mark :-)

James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM> on 04/02/2000 23:02:43

<NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>