Re: snmpdx agent on Solaris

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: snmpdx agent on Solaris
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 07:02:43 -0500
Mark -
I think the issue is that the SEA 1.03 agent appears to be broken.
This is not my issue because I know nothing about snmpdx, but perhaps you missed
the two earlier postings by Jane Curry and Elizabeth Bagley who said that they
cannot get the new SEA 1.03 agent to work properly and are getting no help at
all from SUN's FAQs or Incident library so far.  Elizabeth said she uses the
same config as for the 1.02 agent and for that level it works fine.  other than
to open a problem to SUN, I don't know what to tell her.  Do you have some
insight here?

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Mark van Kerkwyk <kerkwyk@COMTECH.COM.AU> on 02/04/2000 07:50:16 AM