Re: Obscure question...Nways licensing...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Obscure question...Nways licensing...
From: Jim Kellock <jkelloc@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 21:48:04 -0500
Customer number is not your customer number. It is a randomly generated
number that matches the license key.  The distributed 60 day license for
ReMon is corrupt.  Go to www.networking.ibm.com/support, find Network
Management, locate the version you have, and you'll find a downloads
button where there's a replacement temporary license.

If you have a corrupt permanent license, you'll have to call support.
If you're a registered owner, as you should be, even though a business
partner sold it to you, you'll get IBM support to answer your question
and fix your problem.

One thing though- Version 2.0 is not currentl.  If you just bought it,
you should let your vendor know he sold you outdated code, and should
provide you a copy of 2.1, which has been available for several months.

Jim Kellock.