Re: NetView to CiscoWorks 2000 integration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView to CiscoWorks 2000 integration
From: Ken Guettler <Ken.Guettler@MARYVILLE.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:59:23 -0600
Michael,

I spent 30 minutes looking around and finally found the information using
the following link

ftp://xxxxxxxx@ftp.cisco.com/cisco/netmgmt/ciscoview/5.0/

I had to get there by attempting to download another package from CCO which
prompted me for my CCO ID and password.
The xxxxxxxx is your CCO user id.  I then replaced the end of the download
path with the above.  This link will not work directly as
it somehow stores the password so you will need to attempt the download of
something else first.

Good luck.

Ken