Re: Antw: Netview authentication failure on community name

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Antw: Netview authentication failure on community name
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:10:20 -0500
Another common source of bad communities is the HP Jet Direct tools. I
don't
know how that works, but it has been mentioned here before.

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

Indy <indy.chakrabarti@ewllc.com>@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU> on 02/17/2000 11:21:19
AM

Please respond to indy.chakrabarti@ewllc.com

Sent by:  Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView
      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>