Re: Loading Mibs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Loading Mibs
From: "Julio Leal" <jjllmm@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 15:54:10 CET
Anyway, you can use the command xnmloadmib -mibDir <directory>
See man page for details.

From: owner-nv-l@tkg.com
Date: 09/03/2000 09:27:13 EST
Subject: Re: [NV-L] Loading Mibs

The only "help" I can offer is that to say that this is how it works.  There
is
no way to alter the default directory in the MIB loader/browser.  Nice
enhancement if they ever get around to it.  Send a note to
netview@tivoli.com
and tell them how much you want it .

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

"Clayton, Billy" <Billy.Clayton@ps.net> on 03/09/2000 08:17:32 AM