RE: Loading Mibs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Loading Mibs
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:39:08 -0500

So Shailesh, does that mean you have a script that lists the mib files in
order?
Would you care to share that with us? (Any cabletrons in there? I'm picking
through those - again - now!)

Detroit

Billy,

     If you don't want to load mib interactively then you can use
following option

     xnmloadmib -load mibfile

     I wrote a small script to load all of the needed Cisco mibs from one
directory. It worked fine. Some CISCO mibs    need to be loaded in a
specific sequence.......Just for your info.

Shailesh Patel