RE: Using nvdbimport

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Using nvdbimport
From: "Ferreira, Linda" <FerreiraL@nabisco.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:15:01 -0500
Leslie,
Thanks for your help, it's just as I thought, Selection Name won't work here
(I thought I'd ask).  Basically, these are all location bins and for each
location I want to add a contact, phone number, and circuit id.  The
selection name was just a list I had gotten from my collection of "ALL
Locations".  Is there anyway to use the smartset (collection) to populate
these fields.  I have already created the fields I want to populate.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

PS...Elizabeth, thanks for your suggestions as well.  They are well taken
:)!