RE: Using an Expression in MIB Application

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Using an Expression in MIB Application
From: "Rauwers, Laurens" <rauwers@hitt.nl>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:36:21 +0200
Wouter,
I followed this discussion with interest, however the file MibExpr.conf is
unknown to me.
We use NetView (5.1.2) on Sun and DEC unix and no such files are there. Or
is it the intention that you build your own MibExpressions?
Can you give me a hint in the right direction?
Thanks in advance.

Laurens Rauwers
HITT