Re: Using an Expression in MIB Application

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Using an Expression in MIB Application
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:43:05 -0400

Bernard, thank you so much for posting this. I learn something here
every day. I really thought there was some fundamental reason that
mib appls could not use expressions, something other than the lack of
a radio button to select them.

Have you had any trouble with datatypes and the mib.coerce file
using this method? I believe that the mib application builder does
not natively check the mib.coerce file.

Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

"Bernard Disselborg" <BDISSELB@triple-p.nl>@tkg.com on 04/06/2000 08:15:15