RE: Telnet Question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Telnet Question
From: BAUDOUX BERNARD <bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 12:37:35 +0200
Brad,

you can use Reflection2 for this kind of job.   This is a product that
allows you to telnet interactive sessions.    But it also has a script
editor that allows you to write batch command files that can do this.   The
script language is actually VisualBasic (with some extra specific Reflection
commands) so that's easy to learn.

Anyway, I am also interested in receiving a sample of perl script that uses
the telnet module.

Kindest Regards,
Bernard Baudoux
* : 02/56(88).524.68