Re: Integer Thresholds

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Integer Thresholds
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 20:00:57 -0400

Have you looked at having MLM do it? I cannot tell you how, exactly, but
there were some pretty thrilling discussions of this sort of thing around
December. Shailesh Patel was wrestling with mib expressions and thresholds
with MLM. I believe it has fewer built-in restrictions that snmpCollect.
I'd
try the APM first.

Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on