Re: Re: trouble with NetView/NWays and Norton Antivirus

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Re: trouble with NetView/NWays and Norton Antivirus
From: noelt@be.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:28:51 +0200

Thanks for your answer. It is clear even if it is not nice to hear and I
perfectly understand your point.
The only thing that you don't seem to know is what makes the situation
difficult for me. The Nways Manager Software v2.x is based on NetView IT
director edition EXCLUSIVELY (at least for the windows NT version) and it
is not that my customer doesn't want to upgrade to enterprise edition, he
would in fact, if that damn NWays software would not stop to function if it
doesn't detect that IT director edition is installed. I know, this is
totally an NWays issue, not a NetView one, but ok, I will upgrade to NV6 IT
director  and I will see. Thanks again.