Re: Upgrade to V 6.0 from V 5r1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Upgrade to V 6.0 from V 5r1
From: "Scott Hammons" <shammons@mcbride.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:11:56 -0500
Thanks Leslie and Bill.  I changed the file and the installation began.   I
however have now received a different error during the installation process.
I've copied the error out of the update.log file.  Has anyone seen this one
before?
NOTE: Starting ovwdb

exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program ovw because of the following errors:

0509-022 Cannot load library libXm.a[shr4.o].

0509-026 System error: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.

ERROR: ovw -fields returned an error.

ERROR: ovw -fields returned an error.

ERR_0003_060

ERR_0003_060

+ dspmsg -s 5 nv6000.cat 9999 customize: Failing customize with exit code %s\n 2

+ 1>> /tmp/update.log

customize: Failing customize with exit code 2

ERROR: Customize script for fileset OVWIN exited with code 2.

ERR_cfgbf_001

nvconfigbf: Failing doing configuration with exit code 2

base: Failure running script or command '/usr/OV/install/tools/nvconfigbf'

ERR_bcfg_210

base: Failing base.config with exit code 2

Thanks,

Scott