Creation of a new map, how?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Creation of a new map, how?
From: "Rauwers, Laurens" <rauwers@hitt.nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:58:21 +0200
Hello list,
For a specific user we need a special map, I know that via the user resource
file an other map than the default map can be specified for that user.
I want to create this map with the OVw API. I've been looking in the
Programmers Guide to see if it can be achieved.
Can't find something about it.
Does anyone know if this can be done and how?

Thanks in advance.

Laurens Rauwers

HITT, Holland Institute of Traffic Technology B.V.
P.O. Box 717, 7300 AS Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Oude Apeldoornseweg 41-45, Bldg Y, 7333 NR Apeldoorn, The Netherlands

Phone:                  +31 55 543 2588
Fax:                    +31 55 543 2553
E-mail:                         rauwers@hitt.nl
World Wide Web:         http://www.hitt.nl