RE: Creation of a new map, how?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Creation of a new map, how?
From: "Rauwers, Laurens" <rauwers@hitt.nl>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:31:11 +0200
Leslie,
thanks for your answer.
We use an initialisation program(after NetView installation) to configure
sub-maps, symbols etc.
It is easier to put it in that progam, you have less installation steps
than.

Laurens Rauwers

HITT, Holland Institute of Traffic Technology B.V.
P.O. Box 717, 7300 AS Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Oude Apeldoornseweg 41-45, Bldg Y, 7333 NR Apeldoorn, The Netherlands

Phone:                  +31 55 543 2588
Fax:                    +31 55 543 2553
E-mail:                         rauwers@hitt.nl