Re: Iconify by default

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Iconify by default
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 07:41:52 -0500
They are in /usr/OV/app-defaults/OVw. And yes, you can out those
particular variables in $HOME/.Xdefaults and have apply per user.

Detroit

mans.langert@se.ibm.com@tkg.com on 11/20/2000 04:06:47 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com

To:   nv-l@tkg.com
cc:
Subject:  [NV-L] Iconify by default

Hi,

once I did some editing in a NetVIew configuration file to make it iconify
the "Control Desk", "Tools" and "Navigation Tree" windows by default upon
starting the gui. But now I've forgotten which file it was and what I did.
And is it possible to specify this behaviour by user (say one user wants it
to iconify, and another doesn't) ?

Regards
Måns Langert

IBM Global Services