Re: Re: Iconify by default

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Re: Iconify by default
From: "Paul Sandler" <paul@swebs.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:08:59 -0800
Leslie,
I don't know if you are working on the AIX or NT version but,
I always start the Control Desk outside the Topology Window by
modifying the /usr/OV/app-defaults/Nvevents file.
There is a nvevents.outside    FALSE
statement that I change to TRUE.
This starts the control desk with events as a separate window.
I also change the size of the window in that same file.  I've not
tried to start it iconized though.

Paul