Re: Iconify by default

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Iconify by default
From: mans.langert@se.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:45:29 +0100

Yes, this i  one step towards what I want to do. The next set is to iconify
the Control
Desk by default, is it possible somehow?

I've set up machines from NetView 4,5 and 6 using the same alteration.
In all cases, the Control Desk starts separate from the Topology Window
and the Events task is in the Desk.
I'm not talking about the wsOutside.....   just the nvevents.Outside
When you vi the file, do a search for outside.  The first hit you get is
the
one I change to  TRUE.

I like to start the Control Desk separated so I can push it to another
desktop session.

Paul

Hälsningar/Regards
Måns Langert