Re: Re: Iconify by default

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Re: Iconify by default
From: Paul Sandler <paul@swebs.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 10:44:36 -0800
Mans,

I would suggest changing the size of the window down to something that is close
to an iconified window.  In the same file, you have the width and height in
pixel numbers.  I run my code on a P200 graphics monitor.  I run in
1280x1024 mode.
Since I want the desk large enough to fill a screen (the opposite of your
needs) I
set my width to 1200 and my height to 980.  You may want something like 10
and 10.
This should make a really small window.

Hope that helps.

Paul