Re: isUnreachable=TRUE ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: isUnreachable=TRUE ?
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 09:23:41 -0500
Sorry Peter, not my area of the product.
>From what I read I would make the same assumptions about the terms
"occluded" and "unreachable", but I could not say that definitively.
If you want someone to answer definitively, then I am afraid you will have
to open  problem to Support, and get someone to research it.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

pETERanderson@westpac.com.au@tkg.com on 01/04/2001 06:16:47 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com

To:   "Netview List (E-mail)" <nv-l@tkg.com>
cc:
Subject:  Re: [NV-L] isUnreachable=TRUE ?

Thanks James,

I had read that info before.

However, it does not mention database fields.

Can I make the assumption that:

a) "Occluded" is the same as isUnreachable=TRUE, and
b) "Unreachable" is the same as IPStatus=Unreachable?

Thanks,

Peter Anderson
Senior Communications Analyst
Westpac Banking Corporation

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Westpac Banking Corporation.