RE: ovtopmd does not start (exit code 255)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: ovtopmd does not start (exit code 255)
From: BAUDOUX BERNARD <bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 15:33:02 +0100
I have rebooted by box (have removed all appl startup before reboot) and
after the reboot was complete, I started manually Netview by issuing the
following :

 1. . /etc/Tivoli/setup_env.sh
 2. /etc/netnmrc

but still I received an exit code of 255 from ovtopmd.

any idea ?
Bernard Baudoux
Phone: +32 (0)2/565.24.68