Re: Installing Framework 3.2 on AIX 4.3.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Installing Framework 3.2 on AIX 4.3.2
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:58:07 -0500
Netview 5.0 is out of support also and has been for over a year.  The only
two versions in support at this time are 5.1 at the current maintenance
level of 5.1.3 and 6.0, at the current maintenance level of 6.0.1.  6.0.2
will be GA on 03/02/01.     5.0 s considered an unstable release.  There
are no fixes nor patches for it.  All bugs found in 5.0 were fixed in 5.1.
I would not waste my time with this level of code.

I think you should trash both the Framework 3.2 and the NetView 5.0 CDs and
order something more current.  Then you can Support to help you if you have
problems.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT