RE: Can't discovery subnet with VPN device

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Can't discovery subnet with VPN device
From: "O'Neill, Dermott" <ONeillD@aetna.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 15:35:20 -0500
Terry,

There's a few things to check out to ensure that Netview doesnt have the IP
Address somewhere in its database:

1- along with the ovobjprint, try "ovtopodump -l ip_name" & "ovtopodump -l
ip.address".
2- make sure DNS & /etc/hosts/ have forward & reverse resolution.
3- run "rnetstat -i ip_address" against  the ip address of the router.
Dont forget to delete the address  from ALL submaps that you find.

Good Luck,
--Dermott