Netview NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview NT
From: Pablo Andrés Villegas Florez <pavillegas@epsa.com.co>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 11:37:06 -0500
Hi,

I have installed Netview 6.01 on NT 4.0, and I need to collect some MIB
variables that are defined in SNMPv2 ( the manufacturer, Nortel doesn´t
provide the MIBS defined in SNMPv1 ), the Collect Data opcion in netview
only permit collect MIB variables defined in SNMPv1, anyone knows how a
could change this option in order to  collect the MIB information

thaks in advance

Pablo  V.