Re: Re: location.conf and shadows

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Re: location.conf and shadows
From: Helen Cloostermans <Helen.Cloostermans@dexia.be>
Date: 13 Apr 2001 10:51:59 +0200
Thanks everyone for your help, but I prefer not to delete the location.conf
file yet,
because my network hasn't been completely discovered :
we're installing a whole new network with more than 1000 routers, but this is
taking a couple of months.
So if I would delete the file now, the networks that will be installled later,
won't be put in the right location.
And I can't wait till all the routers are there, because the network operators
have to be able to follow up the routers that have already been installed.
So I start cutting the routers on the RootMap and put them in the right
locations to get a nice map, and then all of a sudden I start getting these
shadows (user plane) again.

Any suggestions ?

Kind regards,
Helen