Ruleset COnfiguration for Mail Alert

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Ruleset COnfiguration for Mail Alert
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:50:20 +0530
Hi,

Having NV 6.0.1 on AIX 4.3.3
We are trying to configure ruleset to generate the mail alert for Cisco
traps.
What type of NV Attributes I should use to get the Node Name, Interface
Description, & Event Occured. I can get the same through trapcustomization
if I use $A for Node name, $2 for Interface Description, & $4 for the event
type.
Can U pls update me on this

Regards,
Santosh