RE: Ruleset COnfiguration for Mail Alert

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Ruleset COnfiguration for Mail Alert
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:43:28 +0530
Thanks for the response. I like to know where i am doing mistake in
rulesets. My query is as follows.
1. I need to control on "Down" and "UP" trap msgs. Like agent is sending
"Down" trap and "up" trap every minute and correspondingly i am getting mail
also. instead of that for 5 "Down" and "up" msgs in 10 mts time i should get
one "Down" msg and coreesponding "Up" msg. So how do i do it?

I am not sure where i am making mistake on this rule.? could you pls help?

Thanks,
Santosh