ovwdb: strange objects

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: ovwdb: strange objects
From: helmut.schroeder.hs@bayer-ag.de
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:47:18 +0200

Hi,

This is NV 6.01 in AIX 4.3.3:
Checking our object DB, I found about 9.000 objects with no
fields but Selection Name as follows:

OBJECT: 134765
        FIELD ID        FIELD NAME                      FIELD VALUE
        10              Selection Name                  "Selection Name134765"

OBJECT: 134766
        FIELD ID        FIELD NAME                      FIELD VALUE
        10              Selection Name                  "Selection Name134766"

I have no idea where they came from  - ovtopofix changes nothing.
 ...  I don't really want to restore from backup because they
seem to be there for quite a while.
Any ideas ? Thanks in advance ....

Helmut Schroeder