Re: New Compaq Insight Manager for Netview and Status Color

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: New Compaq Insight Manager for Netview and Status Color
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:45:38 -0400
Sounds like a Compaq problem then.  I have no idea what to tell you

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Karsten.Schweiger@GECITS-EU.COM@tkg.com on 04/24/2001 11:33:46 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com

To:   nv-l@tkg.com
cc:
Subject:  Re: [NV-L] New Compaq Insight Manager for Netview and Status
      Color

Hi James.
collmap is running. when I delete one of this nodes and rediscover this
node, first I get the right status but when the Compaq discovery daemon
(cpqdis) starts then the status change back from normal to unknown.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen - Yours sincerely

Dr. Karsten Schweiger
GE CompuNet Hamburg
Netzwerk und System Management
Ost- West Strasse 49, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 431-3609-121, +49-0177-6302825, Fax: +49 (0) 431-3609-190,
E-Mail : Karsten.Schweiger@GECITS-EU.COM
Visit us on the Internet: http://www.gecits-eu.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.