T/EC mapping

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: T/EC mapping
From: "Gallagher, Bob" <bob.gallagher@firstcitizens.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 07:58:12 -0400
I need to get the details of where I go to change the Status field from
CLOSED to OPEN as NV is sending events to
T/EC. I have the basic idea but it is not intuitive enough so that how this
is changed or if I was successful. Please help

NetView 6.0.1
RS6000 H80
AIX 4.3.3

thx,

Robert Gallagher, VP
Systems Engineer Consultant
First Citizens Bank & Trust Co.
100 East Tryon Rd. DAC22
Raleigh, NC 27603
Ph.   919-716-8206
Pager.919-565-7622

This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering
the electronic mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this electronic mail in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this electronic mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by return mail.