RE: T/EC mapping

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: T/EC mapping
From: "Gallagher, Bob" <bob.gallagher@firstcitizens.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:10:56 -0400
Leslie,

Thanks for your reply. I think I am missing a step. The field "status" is
the one I need to change to come out as OPEN. As I go into the
event configuration, modify event dialog and I see the T/EC Slot Map I lose
it there.

example:
OV_Node_Down;source=nvserverd;sub_source=N;origin=10.255.4.46;hostname=FZSC0
0446RB01.fzb.com;adapter_host=dcncsrvrmsq31;category=2;date="04/27/01
09:35:15";severity=HARMLESS;msg="T/EC TESTING-SEE ME
YET?";OV_status=0;status=CLOSED;END

thx again!

bob