Re: New Advanced NetView Class

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: New Advanced NetView Class
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 19:42:23 +0100
Thanks for posting this, Don - I thought it was a bit close to
"advertising" for me to post this one.

 I am the developer of this class and will be happy to take questions
either directly, or via the list.  In response to the first question, we
do not plan to run a certification test though I am always happy to
share my own personal test experiences (even if they are now
two-and-a-half years old!).  I heard a rumour that there would be a new
test based on 6.? but haven't seen any release dates or sample test
questions yet - anyone else??

Kind regards,
Jane
--
Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant & Instructor
Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565