Re: New Advanced NetView Class

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: New Advanced NetView Class
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:38:06 +0100
Update on NetView certification!  Having just checked the website, there
seems to be a new V6.0 test.  Current certifications look like they
expire on December 31st, 2001.  A sample test is available though I
struggle somewhat with their Question 9 -
 "Which two statements describe status polling in a Tivoli NetView
environment? (Choose three) ...."

I also don't understand their answer to Q11 on PD on web browsers - I'd
go for B.
Q14 also seems awry on MIB Application Builder - I have just built a MIB
App where I specified Help text, changed the label text and created my
menu item off  "Tools", rather than "Monitor".....

There doesn't appear to be an Update test for NetView.

Regards,
Jane
--
Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant & Instructor
Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565