acknowledging devices

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: acknowledging devices
From: "CATALINA MARTINEZ" <CATALINA.MARTINEZ@tlc.state.tx.us>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 09:12:36 -0500
Hello To All,

I am running AIX 4.3.2 Netview 6.0,

When we acknowledge a device on a submap, the icon on the IP submap remains
yellow. (but everything underneath is green).

Also, in the smartset, the icon of the object that I had acknowledge remains
red...

can someone please explain this.. I am new to Netview so please excuse my
trivial question.

thanks